Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Simple Breakfast - Vegetarian

It was about time to clean out the fridge a little. So I made a super simple breakfast. Luckily I made just enough for me and my husband. You don't really need a recipe for this but I'll share how I made it. 

1. I roughly chopped up 1 potato and a tiny bit of leftover onion. I pan-fried those first and seasoned with some black pepper season salt. 

2. When the potatoes were just about done I added Fieldroast Apple Maple vegan sausage to the pan to heat up. 

3. Chopped up some mushrooms, added it to the pan after removing the potatoes. No need to add any extra oil. Saute for a few minutes then add fresh baby spinach and saute until wilted. Season with "bagel not included" seasoning from HEB. Remove from pan. 

4. Add a little bit of oil and add sliced tomatoes to the pan. Cook until slightly charred and soft. Flipping to cook both sides. 

5.  Make your eggs. I did over easy today at my husband's request, but I usually prefer scrambled. 

Plate it all up and enjoy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment